Saturday, January 4, 2014

A Happy New Year to you all!!

New Years Day (a.k.a. my dad's birthday)

We had our Timmer gathering at my parents house after church. We also had a Timmer wedding shower for my brother Sam and his fiance, Leah; and a Timmer baby shower for our little baby.

Here is a picture of Sam & Leah's gifts: (sorry a little fuzzy)

Here are pictures of what we received from the family:

A growing chart hand stitched by my grandma Timmer...

A closer look...


Plastic bowls with lids and spoons

Cloth dipers with cloth inserts

Wooden Car (given by Sam & Leah)

They also gave this cute 9 month outfit

A stroller with a matching carseat and base...



For those of you from the UK (or anywhere else not close to where we live...) who would like to give a gift and would like ideas as to what we need/would like.. 
Or

Just keep in mind that things might change every so often.. expecially if I receive something that is on the regisrty but bought at a different store then I will just take it off these registries.

No comments: