Tuesday, January 28, 2014

32 weeks starts the count down...

Yes we are counting down the weeks now... 8 more to go!! 
This family is ready for the baby... well.. I am! I think it takes a little more time for the "dad" to get ready.. but I know when the baby decides to show his/her face he will be the best dad I could ask for my kids! Right now he is swamped with seminary work, trying to get what he can done before the baby comes so he isn't as overwhelmed after the fact (although, there is nothing that will prepare either of us for the change of having a baby!). It says down below that the baby is feeling pretty cramped..lol so am I!! I have not been showing very big outwardly so that means the baby is really cramped inside and I feel every movement.. I mean.. EVERY MOVEMENT!!! Painfully so!!! But I am still thankful for this experience and wouldn't have it any other way.. the baby can come a little early though.. :) 


Your baby's the size of a squash!
Still growing, your baby weighs in at about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds and measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches.


your baby at 32 weeks
  • She's getting ready for her descent -- she's likely in the head-down position now.
  • And she's probably feeling a even more cramped.


2 comments:

Anneke Naves said...

be careful what you wish for Lenelle! The day I said I wouldn't mind having my first born a little early, I went into labour that night, 7 weeks before his due date. Hope these last few weeks go smoothly and you are able to stay comfortable!

Lenelle said...

Thanks Anneke! :)