Tuesday, March 4, 2014

37 weeks!

3 more weeks to go! 
(that is if I don't go over the due date..)

Your baby's the size of a winter melon!
Yay! Baby has reached full term. He likely measures around 18.9 to 20.9 inches and weighs about 6.2 to 9.2 pounds. He's gaining about 1/2 ounce each day.

your baby at 37 weeks
  • He's practicing some skills: inhaling, exhaling, sucking, gripping and blinking.
  • He's getting his first sticky poop (called meconium) ready for his first diaper.

I have a feeling this baby might come early... but feelings don't always mean anything. I am starting to get more and more uncomfortable in sleeping and moving around which is expected (according to the experts). 
I started a project about a month ago which was a gift from my sister-in-laws..

a 2000 piece puzzle.. 


Here are a couple pictures of the finished product...

boy was this a challenge! 
(according to Ian, if I say it is a challenge... it is a challenge!)

Somehow.. I must have dropped a piece and not found it in time.. our wonderful puppy got a hold of it and now I only have half a piece left with no coloring.. sigh.. will just have to hold back my perfectionistic self from getting a whole new puzzle just for the one piece.. sigh.. somehow it just doesn't seem finished with this one piece not completely there!

It is a beautiful puzzle and a terribly hard one at that! I think it took me about a month from start to finish. This was my project in the baby room, I had to finish the puzzle before the baby came and then I could officially say I am ready for the little one to come! 



No comments: