Tuesday, February 25, 2014

36 Weeks!

So.. I do still have those pictures... I will try to post them today.. :) Seeing as the baby was 5.7lbs (not 5.3lbs like I said) two weeks ago... we are looking at roughly a 7 lbs baby for sure! 



Your baby's the size of a honeydew!
She's still in the 17.2- to 18.7-inch and 4.2- to 5.8-pound range and continues to beef up.

your baby at 36 weeks
  • She's getting closer and closer to being able to breathe on her own.
  • Her skin is getting smooth and soft and her gums are rigid.
  • Her liver and kidneys are in working order.
  • Circulation and immune systems are basically good to go, too.

Here are the pictures!

You can't see the face that well.. but at least the outline of the nose and eyes.. :)


10 Toes from the right foot!

1 comment:

Anneke Naves said...

Everyone I know who had an ultra sound later in their pregnancy and had a weight estimate of their baby ended up having a baby larger then the number given, myself included. I was told my first daughter was just over 4 pounds at 32 weeks and she was born a week later she was 5 pounds. So your baby might be could be bigger yet :) Hope you stay comfortable these last few weeks. Can't wait to hear the news!