Saturday, March 30, 2013

Raising Boys in a World Filled With Temptation

Remember the post about raising girls in a world that devalues them? If not, see here. But anyways.. I came across this blog post about raising boys in a world filled with temptation. A paragraph from her post..

I know I can’t protect my boys from this because that would mean I would never take them out in public!  I do try to strictly limit their environment, though, to protect their innocence for as long as I can.  I do find it frustrating…almost infuriating, that even some Christian women don’t seem to understand just how inappropriately they dress.  Sometimes there seems to be very little difference between what women in the church look like compared to those in the world.

I found it to be a good reminder for those who are blessed with training up boys to be men and leaders in the home. Seeing as she did a much better job saying it all, I will lead you to her site so you can read it yourself! Click here for the site.

No comments: