Monday, January 30, 2012

More Scotland Pictures!!

So, I decided to post the rest of my pictures from Scotland.

We stopped by a small beach close by one of Ian's friend's apartment. The boys talked, Evie Sommerville (who came from Ireland for a day) and I walked around. Evie found treasure and I took pictures.

The bridge in the back ground is for trains

Ian holding onto a clam which is hanging on to all the stones you see in the picture. Showing how strong the clam's grip is.

This is of a catholic church in Edinburgh, thought it looked really neat.

Edinburgh castle in the distance where the crowned jewels are... yes we did go and see them.

View from Edinburgh castle

 Cannons

more cannons

another view from the castle in Edinburgh

 bet you can't guess who this lovely couple is!!

Another view

The trip was wonderful! I had an amazing time getting to know his family and meet new people. Ian had the privilege of preaching in one of the congregations near his home town and I tagged along. The country is beautiful and rich with heritage. I felt it refreshing from the very modern culture here in America.

Lenelle

No comments: