Thursday, August 7, 2014

5 months old!

Joshua is 5 months old this Saturday!
At his 4 month check up a couple weeks ago he was 15.5lbs and 26 in long and he is still growing! 
Here are some videos and pictures of this past couple weeks. We were in New Jersey for my brother Sam's wedding to Leah. Ian also preached on the Sabbath before and after the wedding. It is so good to be home! Hopefully I can catch up on some pictures and videos. During our stay they, Joshua has gone from barely taking to chattering all the time and laughing as well!

I will let the pictures and videos speak for themselves. :)





Joshua with my cousin, Mary's 7 month old Elijah.

The place we stayed at had an mobile exersaucer  for Joshua to play on.. he loved it

Rehersal dinner- spending time with Great-Grandma Timmer

All ready for the wedding!



Playing with cousin Marvin




I am blowing on the bottom of his feet


No comments: