Friday, July 26, 2013

"A Prudent Wife is from the LORD" (Prov. 19:14)

I have yet to make a contribution (at least by way of post) to our blog and so I deemed it fitting that I should do so, on this, the 26th July 2013.

One year ago, I married Lenelle (nee Moerdyk); the most wonderful lady I know.  I loved her when I married her one year ago, but hard as it would be to believe then, I love her even more today.  She is all, and more than, I could have ever asked.

Thank you Lenelle for marrying me!  And above all, thanks be to our great God, who called us by His grace, and Who in His remarkable providence brought us together.

"O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!  How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out" (Rom. 11:33).

I love you Lenelle!! :)

No comments: