Tuesday, June 4, 2013

the long awaited cutie!!

A couple weeks ago, Ian and I decided to take a last minute trip to Wisconsin to see our new nephew. Ian had a retreat cancelled on him due to not enough young people signing up for it so in that time frame we rushed off to see my sister, Jolena, and her husband and son.. Marvin #3 & Marvin #4.

I couldn't stop taking pictures of him..


He was out!

His Detriot Tiger outfit..

Could just cuddle him all day he is so cute!! 

Apparently he doesn't like his arms/hands wrapped up in a blanket... he must have really been asleep to allow me to wrap him up like a papoose.

He was sleeping all morning and I wanted to get him to wake up for me before we left that day...I was nice.. don't worry! 
Jolena was laughing right along with me.. :)

He would open his eyes if you shielded him from the light.. it looked like he was trying to say "what are you doing to me?!?!? Let me sleep!" :)

Not sure if you can see it very well.. but his hair is in a mohawk.. he has a colic on the top/front of his head... perfect spot for crazy hair do!!

 He would hold his pacifier in his mouth as he was laying here.. so cute!


A better picture of his mohawk..lol

Completely zonked out.. sleeping so soundly that when I lifted him up from laying on my lap he would squirm and then snore on.
Over all he is a very good baby for Jolena and Marvin. He gets up once in the night and then sleeps till 7am! A growing boy!

No comments: