Friday, November 16, 2012

26!!

Yup, my birthday was yesterday... 26 years old now... according to Ian.. if we find the median of our ages... we both are 28 years old.. :)

He surprised me yesterday by not telling me his classes were canceled. He headed out as usual for "school" at 11:40am.. (no wonder he didn't seem in a hurry!) Headed out to the store to pick up my flowers, a card, and a puzzle. 



Boy, he sure knows me!! Came to the front door and rang the door sbell.. surprised me for sure!! But it is things like this I will take any day. 


The puzzle had a different challenge what I have done in the past. These pieces were plastic and had numbers on the inside with arrows to point where the next piece was to be placed. Plus, I had to bend the corner pieces so it would fit right.


I loved the challenge.. although Ian thought it wasn't a challenge at all for me because it didn't take me that long.. :)


The final product.. 


It lookes really cool, and next time I think I will try putting it together without following the numbers..

P.S. He also bought me the Elsie Dinsmore series 1-18 a while back..said it was for my birthday. He knows what I like!

No comments: