Thursday, February 17, 2011

By the grace of God go I

My first post! And what to say? Only that I have felt more and more blessed as each day goes by with the little reminders from others and through my bible reading that God is always here. He always was, is and will still be the same till the end of my life and even beyond because He never changes! He has given me life for which I am very grateful to Him. He has spared my family as well in the many adventures we take together or separate. He has blessed my sister with a baby to be born around September 20, Lord willing. He has given me a job and a house, a room mate to live with and food to put on my table. The blessings never end!

As I sit here typing I am enjoying the beautiful weather coming through my open windows. Even my cats are basking in the sun and breathing the new smells from outside. The past (almost) week, we have had one day after another with temperatures in the 30s, 40s, and today even the 50s! In the middle of February! Enjoy the weather while it lasts, for winter is not over yet.

"Show my your ways, O Lord, guide me in your truth and teach me" Psalm 25 :4-5
Lenelle

No comments: